Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Facebook exploit

So I logged into facebook today and I discovered a new Trojan I think that it is being used as a bot in a bot net. The way it spreads is by you clicking on the link and immediately after that it sends out a message to all your friends saying a random message, usually about something being hit by a car here is an example of the code used for the exploit <iframe id="ga_target" width="1" scrolling="no" height="1" frameborder="0" style="background-color:transparent; overflow:hidden; position:absolute; top:0; left:0 z-index:9999;" src="http://assets.tumblr.com/analytics.html?ad2cae069893ce59ed750a2ae2244fd9" onload="javascript:this.contentWindow.postMessage(['tick_google_anal…;' + window.location, this.src.split('/analytics.html')[0]);"

for your safety do not click this link it will hack your account,

and here is what the text would like
22:15:44 It's оfficial!
I'm finаӏӏy quittіng my j оb tomоrrow аfter 17444 dаys of putting up
wіth my іdіоt boѕs i just gоtta do it. I reaӏӏy have no idea why і'm еven workіn'
there аnymоre when I've beеn eаrning
аrоund $240 doӏӏarѕ еveryday fоr thе past 4 mоnthѕ
working from homе.
іm ѕо hаppy I found thіs wеbsіte http://brandice-unutterably-ruthanne.tumblr.com/?cxsyce


AS I SAID BEFORE DO NOT CLICK OR GO TO THIS LINK!

just wanted to let you know 
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

how to make a batch file to crash windows

here is the "code" %0|%0 paste that in a notepad and save it as whateveryou want.bat for example lol.bat by running this it...